Upgrading interconnects and speaker cables

vendredi 1 avril 2016

I am pretty happy with my system, but am always looking for ways to get a little more out of it. I have tended to concentrate on the main functional units, but the wires are mostly quite old and I am wondering if there is anything to be gained from upgrading.

The system is Bluesound Node 2 with SSD, Beresford Caiman II DAC, Naim 202/200 with TeddyCap and Dynaudio Focus 160 speakers.

The digital interconnect is either a coax or optical from Inakustik (I have both and swap back and forth with little discernible difference), a German brand that is easier to get where I live. The link from DAC to PreAmp is a 15 year old Chord Cobra (but I cannot recall which variant), and speaker cables are those highly flexible NAC A5, which used to be obligatory for Naim (according to Naim).

Are my connections adequate?

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Upgrading interconnects and speaker cables

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire