Bryston pre amp or ?

samedi 9 avril 2016

I have two systems into one.

Bryston bp25 pre amp
Bryston 9b power amp

Pioneer AV amp

Kef reference model 2 speakers
Svs ultra pc13 subwoofer.

The problem I'm having is when trying to set the subwoofer up there is not enough output from the Bryston pre amp to match the front speakers?
The subwoofer gain is full and it still needs a few more Dbs.

I'm using a antimode 8033 s 2 as well and that reduces it by a few dbs.

I had the subwoofer amp tested and swapped so that's ok.

A lot of people seem to use the svs on a -12db setting so how comes I can not get a match at 0db ?

Also I'm using the pioneer AV amp for movies and setting the Bryston pre amp at 12 o'clock, Main pre outs from Pioneer into Bryston input and then letting the Pioneer do its automatic set up, it says it's +14 db to match the pioneer own amps that are powering the rear speakers? I have normally set my pre amp at 12 o'clock so would this suggest that the output from the Bryston is very low ? If so how can I measure check the output ?

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Bryston pre amp or ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire