Young adults and girl friends staying over

vendredi 8 avril 2016

Anyone else gone through this sort of stuff?

Every time my sons girlfriend (age 22) comes round she doesn't go home for 2 or 3 days at a time, its pretty much every week - sometimes a couple of days at a time twice a week.

My son also goes and stays at the girl friends family home in similar fashion.

We love them both dearly but finding it all a bit much/claustrophobic to be honest.

In addition there is planning for meal times - my wife and I both work full time and don't know from one day to the next who is going to be round the dinner table or what we need to load the shopping trolley up with - are we cooking for 2, 3 or 5 - aargh ! ! !

I don't mind one night at the weekend and maybe an odd night every week or so, but that is falling on death ears.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Young adults and girl friends staying over

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire