[SWAP] My Larsen Model 4 for your Linn Sara ?

jeudi 7 avril 2016

I fear I have a Sara itch to scratch, so this is a preliminary enquiry as to whether anyone might be interested to swap ?

My Model 4 are sonically 10/10, black cabinets very good 7/10, fabric "hats" slight damage (only visible close-up) let's say 5/10. The latest Model 4.2 (upgraded crossover only, there was no 4.1) retail for EUR 1390 in the Eurozone.

Strong preference for wood veneer Saras, rather than black ash. Unconcerned about grills, very concerned about the rest of it.

This is a very preliminary enquiry, as unless you live or plan a trip to the continent, I am not driving over to the UK from NL till the summer holidays (no dates yet, likely late July / August, when I will also have my spare JVC AX-Z1010TN for sale). Strong preference not to ship anything of this size... & not in a particular hurry anyway.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[SWAP] My Larsen Model 4 for your Linn Sara ?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire