[FS] Quadraspire Q4 EVO Oak rack silver legs

samedi 9 avril 2016

All in nice condition , I've selected the best to sell from my collection the others , the scratched ones are now in my AV room with the AV Receiver Blue-ray Player etc. on them ( needed a whole level just for the remotes )

Four shelfs all Q4 Evo , in Oak. All legs are 19mm Matt Silver I have original packaging .

1 x Shelf + floor spikes and top caps.

3 x shelfs + 140 mm legs

Nice practical rack wit attractive proportions , 140 mm spacing means plenty of air around the components and an over all hight of , well I make it 22 inches .

These retail for £110 per level or £440 for this rack .
Sell for £200 + postage .

Don't want to split by may if no takers.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Quadraspire Q4 EVO Oak rack silver legs

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire