Roon/Tidal free trial

vendredi 8 avril 2016

I've been running the above for a few days. Quite like Roon, but having problems with connection on Tidal and cancelled the subscription last night in frustration. I'm running both on my laptop and aware that Tidal does have an off line facility but this only seems available on the Android app not on PC.

Roon offers a nice interface and having the metadata immediately is a good function, but it is only content lifted from Allmusic which is available for free. I like the Discover page, but for me it's real benefit would be finding new music on Tidal

Is there any way round shitty connection/broadband problems running Tidal on a PC?

I get the impression that Roon sounds better than JRiver but have until now not believed or noticed that software players make any difference. Roon does claim to configure itself best to suit my Mytek DAC, and there's a nice little picture of the DAC for the device playing icon (which pleases me more than it should).

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Roon/Tidal free trial

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire