[WTD] Speaker Cable 2.5m+ pair. Factory terminated.

jeudi 7 avril 2016

Speaker Cable 2.5m+ pair. Factory terminated.

Having sold off various bit of speaker cable when I went active, I now find myself chopping in two and putting basic terminators on the one old bit of cable I had not sold in order to wire up my "new" passives...

So, looking for a pair of not stupidly expensive cables - min 2.5m each, but a little longer would be fine. Happy to pay for something more than basic - hell knows they might make a difference.

I'd strongly prefer a pair that are either factory terminated, or done to a similar level so that I don't have annoying plastic bits that constantly want to undo themselves...

So, what might you have that you no longer need?

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[WTD] Speaker Cable 2.5m+ pair. Factory terminated.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire