Why do they get out of bed?

jeudi 7 avril 2016

I need to talk to someone.

I want a pair of good headphones and I want to listen to some Grado325e over ear devices.

I phoned one shop up, no phones. They advised another branch. i spoke to the second branch, they had two in stock and they asked me to listen to them. I drove 70 miles, paid for my car parking and called into shop.

I asked to listen to the headphones and discovered that they were 1/4 inch, my mp3 player, nay advanced portable music device has a 3.5mm phono socket.

Wait for it, they had no adapter. Admittedly I had forgotten mine, but ffs it's supposed to be an audio shop. I put the headphones down said time's up and set off to walk out of the shop. One of the gentlemen asked what I was going to play the headphones through. I nearly killed him on the spot. (Only in my head folks) I did suggest that answering that question wouldn't really help. I heard various noises as I left the premises. I would rather visit purgatory for 1 million years than visit that shop again.

Thanks for reading. help, help help!

PS Anyone know a good pair of comfortable over ear headphones for around £300.00 that will sound OK through an iBasso DX80 music player? Music mahler to women singers such as the Unthanks, prog, no randb, drum and bass but good and controlled bass. Please, can anyone help me!

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Why do they get out of bed?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire