Flashback Sales Premiere Cable

mercredi 6 avril 2016

I just received my Flashback Sales Premiere Cable. It is a RCA cable I use between source and amplifier in an all Rega gear.

I am shocked.

I tried many interconnects with the exact same setup:
- Cardas Hexlink
- Cardas Quadlink
- Belkin PureAV Silver
- Rega Couple
- Chord Chameleon

The Premiere blows away all of them. It is VERY natural, not bright at all, and basically has no flaws I can detect. It is open, slightly warm, darkish in a good way, and dense again in a good sense. NOT hifi in any way.

Fantastic stuff. HIGHLY recommended.

No affiliation whatsoever with this company, just happy to have found such a great, no nonsense cable, and wanted to share.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Flashback Sales Premiere Cable

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire