[SWAP] Black Hegel HD12 DAC for set of Monitor speakers that go close to a wall

samedi 9 avril 2016

Hi.

I have a brand new Hegel HD 12 DAC that I have listened to for less than 12 hours. It comes with box, manual, credit card sized remote, and a power cable (tell me whether you need a schuko or UK plug). No marks, of course.

It sounds lovely with lots of detail. Matched with the Little British Monitors (active) I could not fault anything in the sound the combo made. I listened to the LBMs placed on my desk - so as very near field monitors. Wow.

Still, I have decided that I need passive speakers more than the Hegel HD12.

As I live in Denmark, we will each have to pay for shipping. I will pay for shipping from Denmark to EU member states and you will pay for shipping from Your country to Denmark. Unless we agree otherwise.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[SWAP] Black Hegel HD12 DAC for set of Monitor speakers that go close to a wall

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire