Gigs - Bucket List

dimanche 10 avril 2016

So - after 40 years of gigging I am left with a few bands/artists I feel I must see before either I or them shuffle of this mortal coil. Some acts I want to see because I feel I should and some because I have a real passion for and have not been able to see up to now. This is not about bands you would like to reform.
I have tickets for Elton John, ELO.
I would still love to see Bruce Springsteen, Prince, Stevie Wonder, Muse and nine inch nails. Lesser known but still on my list include Big Big Train, Temperance Movement and Aaron English.

The last time I saw an iconic artist live that lived up to their status was Roger Waters the Wall in 2011.
Subsequent attempts have had their moments - saw Fish do Misplaced Chilhood last night- but age is fast catching up with us all.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Gigs - Bucket List

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire