What crap are you listening to right now? #1

vendredi 8 avril 2016

I play too much crap to mention on a daily basis, i'm stuck in my youth

I was bought up on the sweet & lily the pink in our household so i have an excuse.

My parents were never going to be into classical, the thought of my father sitting, drinking a glass of wine while listening to Mahler does make me smile a little, more digging the garden in his slippers with the radio at full blast listening to blockbuster.

I have tried so called "serious" music, it's just not for me.

My supa funky cd's rarely go a day without use

One man's crap is another man's musical diet


Last edited by Ragaman; Today at 08:57 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

What crap are you listening to right now? #1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire