Cartridge Azimuth

mercredi 6 avril 2016

I know that there have been couple of threads in the past looking at this issue. I know that you can set azimuth by eye. I've been doing this for nearly 40 years with my Hadcock and a host of other tonearms.

Take it that the TT plinth is level, everything else is set up correctly and you have a preamp, which has no mono switch.

a) Do I buy a Fozgometer? (The Feickert Azimuth+ looks too finicky for me, as I am a Mac user and the software is windows only)
b) Do I buy an oscilloscope?

Option a) looks relatively easy to do. As I don't want to lug a whole load of gear around, an easy (albeit not cheap) solution is good for me.

If it's option b), then what sort of scope and how do I connect it up to my system? Is option b) easy to do for those in the know?

Thanks

Charlie

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Cartridge Azimuth

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire