[FS] Naim Nait XS

mercredi 6 avril 2016

This is surplus to requirements since I got my SN2. It's an absolutely pristine example, with original box, remote, packaging and paperwork.

This is the brushed metal front version, and I believe its serial number dates it to around November 2011. These versions had boxes that, rather confusingly, say 'XS-2', but this is not, repeat not an actual XS2.

I bought it from Alan Probin of this parish around 2 and a half years ago, and it served flawlessly over that time in a small room with Rega RS3s (so has never even been pushed very hard).

Unfortunately, the only camera I have is in my iPhone, and it seems to have given up talking to my PC, so I may have to text people photos. Please PM me your number if interested.

£650 ovno for a quick sale. Prefer collection (in Surrey/SW London) but of course you're welcome to arrange courier pick up. Very happy to dem if you like.

Thanks.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Naim Nait XS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire