Recommend me a pair of kitchen speakers please

lundi 4 avril 2016

I've just sold a big pair of B&Ws - they sounded great. I had them in the kitchen to demo them and now I'm frustrated by the crappy Bose system in the kitchen - it's only in place because the speakers are so small and they fit nicely into the corners.

Is there a small pair of speakers that will fill the room with clear bassy sound and wont piss off the missus? They need to be mounted in the corners - max probably 9" high each speaker and ideally on brackets.

I like Epos ES14 and ES22 (in the living room) and I'm using a Bantam T amp and a Fiio X3 to play 80s dance music.

Second hand better and moderate expenditure.

Thanks all as always for your collective advice and wisdom.

Charlie

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Recommend me a pair of kitchen speakers please

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire