Problem with Spec 2 power amp - any advice?

vendredi 1 avril 2016

I've bought a late 70s Pioneer system at a good price (inc Spec 1 and 2) but the left channel of the power amp isn't working. Occasionally it plays but most of the time it dies out. It isn't the speakers (swapped them round), I've fiddled with all the interconnects (it come complete with tuner, processor, reverb amp and equaliser) , tied all the input and balances knobs to no avail. Also replaced the speaker cable to ensure I have the best connection to the screw speaker terminals

I'm worried about the likely cost of repair and I no nothing about electronics myself. Any clues what it might be and how difficult to fix? At least then I won't look so gullible if I can find a repairer!

Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Problem with Spec 2 power amp - any advice?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire