Portable MP3 player based system. Fiio X3

vendredi 1 avril 2016

Portable MP3 player based system. Fiio X3

This is the sum total of my main system - runs through Epos ES22:

Just got the Fiio X3 in the post today and it sounds excellent - playing through the line out into the Passion. Probably equivalent sound to my modded Imod Ipod which has finally died. I need to download some modern tracks but what I have tried today sounds really good.

The main thing I have achieved is to continue my no-disk keep it simple (NDKISS) policy. I have no CDs, no wireless stuff, no records, nothing complicated. Just fill up the Fiio with music and let it play.

I'm going to buy another one to replace the less good sounding Ipod in the kitchen.

Charlie


Last edited by charliem; Today at 07:46 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Portable MP3 player based system. Fiio X3

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire