Has anyone ditched their CD Player......

dimanche 3 avril 2016

Quote:

Originally Posted by Minio View Post
I'm not an all or nothing person either.

CD, streaming, vinyl, in that order.

Me neither but it's streaming, vinyl, CD with me... CD doesn't get much of a look in but I still want it there.... However I did have a Linn CD12 back in the day, I sold that because it wasn't getting used anywhere near enough following the purchase of a DS, so I kind of ditched CD, but not entirely.

My thoughts are, if you have a good DAC for streaming, and don't wish to give up CD entirely, get a cheap DVD player or similar to use as an occasional transport and let somebody else enjoy the CD player... Unless like me, you are attached to it.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Has anyone ditched their CD Player......

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire