[IC] Wilson Benesch Arcs and Naim SBLs in NI

mardi 5 avril 2016

Any interest in a pair of black Wilson Benesch arcs, with stands and the original - and very substantial - packaging? These can be posted (they got here by ParcelForce 48L), but I'd much prefer someone to collect in Northern Ireland from Antrim, near Belfast International Airport.

Similarly I've a set of black ash Naim SBLs, complete with replacement stainless steel spikes, new (pattern) foam grilles and the PXOs. These have the Mk1 driver, and sounded great both active and passive. I don't have the packaging for these; while I could separate them and package appropriately I'd again much prefer collection.

So, anyone on here in NI (or that fancies a ferry trip over from Cairnryan, Liverpool or Holyhead)? I'd let these go at significantly less than the 'market' price for collection!

Many thanks,

Dom.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[IC] Wilson Benesch Arcs and Naim SBLs in NI

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire