E.on trying it

lundi 4 avril 2016

Just asking for a bit of advice here

I moved about 6 months ago. My energy supplier was E.on. I had a settlement figure at the end of my time with them - which I paid. I have a closing statement which shows the outstanding balance was £0.

Three months ago I received a bill from E.on for £74 (at that time I had mail redirect - this has now expired) for electricity from September to December - when I no longer lived there. The bill was in my name but had a different account number to the one that I had paid off. This was presumably due to the people who moved in not registering with E.on.

I rang E.on and they said they would resolve this. Three weeks later I got a final reminder. Rang again - same story. I have rung four times now (been on the phone for two hours in total - at premium rates) been told things would be resolved but they haven't. I have now been contacted by a debt collection agency suggesting I call them on another premium rate number.

I don't want to deal with these people. This is all due to E.on's ineptitude (unless someone tells me it's corporate policy to shaft the populous). I don't want my credit history affected or a CCJ taken out that I don't know about. What shall I do?

TIA

Richard

Let's block ads! (Why?)

E.on trying it

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire