Spotify v Apple Music wrt Airplay

samedi 19 mars 2016

For a few years I have been using I-tunes with Apple Airport Expresses to stream music to different rooms from my PC. I now use four in total.

I have been using Spotify Premium for a while on I-phone and PC but it seems this will only play to one device at a time whether from I-phone or PC. It is not possible to use a multiple speaker option that you get with the I-tunes PC version, to play the same music in all rooms. Annoyingly the Airplay app does not seem to have the multiple speaker option either.

One option might be to subscribe instead to Apple Music as I assume that this enables I-tunes to use the Airplay multiple speaker option. I have Googled to see if I can confirm this but can't seem to find anything. Can anyone confirm this for me please. Many thanks.


Last edited by antinchip; Today at 07:54 AM.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Spotify v Apple Music wrt Airplay

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire