[FS] Marantz Pearl Lite SACD Player (Black, Near Mint)

mardi 29 mars 2016

Fantastic CD (and SACD) player, built in Japan to very high standards. It originally retailed at £1000.

The player is black and in near-mint condition with no marks or defects that I can see. It comes complete with remote, user manual and all its original accessories including the commemorative Pearl Lite CD, and is also in its original box.

For photos, please check out my ad on Gumtree:
http://ift.tt/1LX6OKe

I'm looking for £440 delivered in the UK or £420 collected in or near Sheffield. payment by PP gift, bank transfer or cash on collection please.

I am selling the matching Pearl Lite Amp so contact me if you're interested in both and want to make a deal. Also for sale is a pair of KEF LS50 speakers which make a cracking system when paired with the amp and CD player.

Thanks
Nigel

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Marantz Pearl Lite SACD Player (Black, Near Mint)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire