MP3 player with quality sound

lundi 28 mars 2016

For about eight years my modified Ipod has been working perfectly but today it died and in the last few months has had a few hard drive replacements. Now I think I need to replace it.

The Ipod was great - it's volume circuitry was gone, replaced by clever stuff and it sounded really good. I like the simplicity - download lots of MP3s, play them through the Audio Synthesis Passion and big Avondale amp.

Is there an alternative? A modern simple MP3 player that sounds great? That I can do playlists and load up via Itunes or similar?

No need for it to be portable but I would like it to be small. Like a T amp small.

Any other suggestions?

Thanks all,

Charlie

Let's block ads! (Why?)

MP3 player with quality sound

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire