[FS] Kef LS50 - 50th Anniversary Edition (Near Mint)

mardi 29 mars 2016

These must be one of the last pairs of the 50th anniversary special edition produced (the speakers subsequently went into permanent production without the 50th Anniversary badge).

They are near mint with no marks or defects that I can see. I have been very careful when dusting them and I see no signs of the usual "swirl" marks you get with gloss black finishes. They come complete with original box, inner packaging, user manual and foam bungs.

I hope it's OK to link to my ad on Gumtree for photos:
http://ift.tt/22XPp8m

These speakers have won countless awards and are truly impressive - one of the finest small speakers I've heard (and I've heard a lot!).

Looking for £560 posted in the UK, or £540 collected in or near Sheffield. PP Gift, bank transfer or cash on collection, please.

I'm also selling a Marantz Pearl Lite amplifier and the matching CD player. These work really well with the LS50s and together make a superb system for not much money at all. If anyone's interested in all three, PM me with an offer.

Thanks
Nigel

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Kef LS50 - 50th Anniversary Edition (Near Mint)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire