Re-tip Karma or ???

mercredi 30 mars 2016

I've got a Linn Karma with no cantilever which I bought in order to have re-tipped by ESCo. My current cart is a DL103 with their cantilever and paratrace and it's stunning. So I have no objections to the work done by ESCo which I think is superb. ESCo have advised that, subject to inspection, the Karma is well worth doing.

However...two Gents in the audio industry both of whom I trust, are giving me different messages. One, who owns an ESCo Troika says get the Karma done, no contest. The other guy tells me things have moved on since the 80s and I would do a lot better new.

So, what do you think? Budget £350 (the nominal price for sorting the Karma). MC or MM both options (but I use MC at the minute).

Thanks all. MV.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Re-tip Karma or ???

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire