From Linn amplification to Exposure

mardi 29 mars 2016

Hi all

I'm quite disappointed regarding the sound of my full Linn system (Akurate LP12, Uphorik, Renew DS/0, Akurate Kontrol/1, Akurate 2200/D, Silver's, K200); speakers are Spendor A6.

I guess that the weakest point is the amplification: I'm very satisfied when listening via headphones (E.A.R. HP4 / Grado HP2, Rudistor Chroma MD2, Hi-Fi Man HE 500, Beyerdynamic T1), so I believe that the problem are not the sources.

Some years ago, when my audiofilia desease began , I started with an Exposure 2010s integrated, and I was very impressed with (not with 3010s though).

Afterwards, I had a lot of different amplifications (Naim, LFD, Sonneeter and, finally, Linn), but - frankly - I still missing the abovementioned 2010s .

So, my question is the following: it make sense swapping to the new Exposure 3010s2d pre + power (stereo/mono) combination or XXIII/XXVIII?

In fact, this could seem a downgrade, at least in a price category view.

Very few reviews / comments on the web.

Regards

M.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

From Linn amplification to Exposure

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire