MDAC issues with linux

jeudi 31 mars 2016

My ideal objective is a Kodi style media player on a odroid computer connected to a MDAC.

I've been attempting -without success- at getting the MDAC running with embedded computing platforms running linux and a media player such as Kodi.

I've tried a raspberry pi and odroid platforms (higher performance than the pi).
Ive tried linux distributions such as ubuntu and debian
Ive tried media players such as kodi and volumio

I get consistent results. Initially they all crash when I plug in and turn on the MDAC with a usb connection. The MDAC displays the message 'Flushing buffers (4)'

With nrpacks=1 the computer/linux's do not crash but equally do not play, either with no sound at all or all crackles.

The MDAC works fine connected to Windows and I have the latest (I believe) firmware from Lake West.

Suggestions gratefully received. If I cannot get usb working recommendations for a usb-spdif device would be useful.
Thanks
Jim

Let's block ads! (Why?)

MDAC issues with linux

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire