[FS] Rega R7 pair

jeudi 31 mars 2016

For sale, pair of Rega R7 speakers in maple finish.

http://ift.tt/1RNt19F

I have the original boxes so can arrange shipping within the UK.

For some reason this pair didnt come with grills and I couldnt obtain any from Rega - I have some "DIY" that will be included, based on the R3 shape, made from foamcore and acoustic fabric.

Very slight cosmetic marks - 1 speaker on the top, 1 speaker on the side, otherwise excellent condition. Drivers perfect.

Selling as they are too big for the room, having lost my "dedicated" listening room some time ago and it's going to be a long long time before I get a nice big room like that again.
From a smoke free home.

£650 plus shipping, or buyer can collect, not far from Salisbury.

thanks for looking
Robert

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Rega R7 pair

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire