Old with new.. Devialet + NS1000XW

lundi 28 mars 2016

Old with new.. Devialet + NS1000XW

Am I having crazy thoughts?? I'm tempted to throw in the towel and not buy the Yamaha B-2 I'm lining myself up to get and get a Devialet instead..

Yes it's a dollop of cash, but it just seems to do so much.. I have my NS1000X in a dual purpose room, and have an Audiolab 8200ap and 8200p for cinema processing and rear speaker duties.. The Devialet can run the fronts (in pass through mode) via the Audiolab processor for cinema use, and then as the DAC for tidal (through Apple TV) and other sources...

The Yams aren't on the SAM list - do they 'need' to be?? And am I crazy or could it just be fabulous??

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Old with new.. Devialet + NS1000XW

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire