New Boiler recommendations please.

mardi 29 mars 2016

We've got a Valliant combi in this house and it too is excellent. Way better than other manufacturers I've experienced in the past (haven't had a Worcester Bosch yet though). I've read many opinions and often hear that Valliant and Worcester Bosch are well regarded so I wouldn't hesitate to suggest you go for either if you plan on keeping a gas boiler.

However, if my boiler was on the way out, depending on my long term plans for my house and whether I plan on staying put for a few years, I might look to newer, greener technology. From bits I've read, gas is likely to slowly be phased out and new housing estates are apparently not even having gas mains put in. I believe there are new electric based systems on the market but I'm not so up to date on what's good/bad so bow to anyone on here with more knowledge.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

New Boiler recommendations please.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire