[FS] Sennheiser HDVA600 headphone amp

samedi 19 mars 2016

Sennheiser HDVA600 headphone amp


I am considering selling one of my Sennheiser HDVA600 amps as not getting a chance to use it. It is in excellent condition - looks new to me. It is a superb sounding headphone amp and costs £1200 new. Here is a chance to buy one which looks new for just over half price. Of course, it has the original box and packing. Would prefer cash on collection so buyer can see and hear it working but would consider posting although would need to be paid via bank transfer - no Paypal on this.
Will sell for £700 which is very slightly less than I paid for it from the person I bought it from locally last year - this gives a £500 saving on a new one and this one looks new.

Reply With Quote

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Sennheiser HDVA600 headphone amp

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire