I need help spending money!

vendredi 18 mars 2016

After selling my house I'm in a position that I can actually buy my dream system. I doubt I'll be in this position again so I want to do it right, no upgrades and just get on with enjoying the music. That's what this is all about after all. (I know it probably won't work out like that, but that's the intention)!

I'd prefer some high quality streaming source so a good DAC is required and there's no wife to force me to get smaller speakers anymore.

I'd like to get good value for my money and can wait to put the right system together shopping second-hand.

I was thinking about this system but the point of this post is to get ideas from you experts about other options. So anyway I was planning:

Naim Audio NAC252 with Supercap, NAP252.2 or NAP300, N-DAC with XPS driving Naim Ovators S-600.

I can put this together for maybe £12k and I know Naim Audio as I have a NAC202/NAP200 combo.

So my question is, what else should I consider that would sound as good or better for my money?

Let the creativity begin...

Let's block ads! (Why?)

I need help spending money!

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire