Goodwood today.

dimanche 20 mars 2016

Goodwood today.

As some of you may know by now, I like to watch a little motorsport every now and then, and today I went with a friend to the Goodwood Members Meeting. First race, end of the first lap, and this happened right in front of us (not my video):

http://youtu.be/021GVfHJ_YE

That's the worst crash I've seen happen, and even though by a complete miracle nobody was seriously hurt, it took me a couple of hours or so to get over the shock. I was on the banking to the left of the chicane exit as seen on the video.

I think there'll be some big changes to circuit safety coming along. The car went over the wall and into the entry to the pedestrian tunnel, but no pedestrians were hurt. Shocking, and should never have resulted in that.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Goodwood today.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire