[FS] Neat MFS Ultimatum (Piano Black) and Stands

lundi 21 mars 2016

For Sale:

Neat MFS Ultimatums in piano black with dedicated stands.

I can't believe I am letting these go, but I've moved sideways to active ATCs (to save space) and these beauties must go. They are absolutely immaculate and unmarked and only used with great care with a Naim 52/250 system. There are a few very minor marks on the base, but no scratches and they have not been on spikes. They look brand new. I also have the black cloth grilles (not in pics).

I don't have any boxes as they were delivered to me in in person by Bob Surgeoner from Neat and so collection will be required - I'm in Islington N1.

£2,500 including stands.

Doug

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[FS] Neat MFS Ultimatum (Piano Black) and Stands

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire