Vintage TV (UK) Sky 369, Freeview 242, Freesat 505, Virgin 343

dimanche 3 avril 2016

A 'new' music channel (to me, at least).

Someone pointed out to me yesterday that it had recently shown interviews and live music from Bonnie Raitt, and Warren Haynes (Govt Mule, formerly of Allman Bros Band). That piqued my interest.

I tuned in late last night for a quick look, and there was their 'Psychedelia' programme - first up, The Byrds, with a long, long version of Eight Miles High, with much free-form improvisation, followed by Pink Floyd, a live version of 'Set the Controls...' which I'd never seen before......

EPG is a bit vague on what's on offer, as is the website, but....

http://www.vintage.tv/

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Vintage TV (UK) Sky 369, Freeview 242, Freesat 505, Virgin 343

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire