Marantz HD DAC1

dimanche 3 avril 2016

Fabulous DAC! Treads a very well-balanced path between a detailed sound, and a natural warmth/full-bodied presentation. Surprising dynamic punch too. Exceptional with both PCM & DSD. Built very well indeed (much like classic 70s Japanese designs), and a superb headphone stage too. It took a Chord Hugo to beat it for me, yet I still miss it sometimes. I can't understand why it's hasn't been written about far more on the forums or mags to be honest, it's a fabulous bit of kit. Far better than the Teac UD-501 & M-Dac, at least to my ears.

I believe Fanthorpes may have my 'old' unit still (I part exchanged it to enable my recent purchase of Hugo) so you might be able to pick up a bargain from them.

John.

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Marantz HD DAC1

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire