Linn Krystal

lundi 4 avril 2016

Linn Krystal


Went to get a Dynavector 20XL fitted to my Sondek/Ittock, but came away instead with a Linn Krystal!
Massive upgrade over my Dynavector 10X5, but then You'd not be surprised, given the price difference.
It was another of those wow moments, with better detail, realism, and bass.
I have, however, been worried about the tracking force. This was recommended as 1.75g, but seems light for a moving coil. I've got it set a shade above (1.78g) and feel more confident about the groove security at this weight. Sounds ok at 1.75 though. I seem to becoming obsessional about this. In the past I've believed that setting at or near the manufacturer's maximum was in order so that the cartridge didn't 'rattle' around in the groove, thereby causing damage?

Reply With Quote

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Linn Krystal

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire