[WTD] Roksan Kandy MKIII CD Player

mercredi 2 mars 2016

I'm looking for a Roksan (kd-1) Kandy III CD Player in good working order. Especially, one that reads discs fairly quickly etc.

Cosmetic condition in decent nick please. It doesn't necessarily have to be too immaculate! Most importantly the functionality must be 100% spot on.

Silver would be preferable, to match my Kandy KA-1 III integrated. But still happy to accept black.

The CD Player. Must also come with the original Roksan box, packaging, remote & power cord. The manual isn't too important.

I don't mind paying for the postage cost. Or, I can arrange my own courier.

Seller is welcome to come over. Happy to pay for the fuel journey.

I'm based in Torquay (South Devon)

Thanks.

S.

__________________
Shane Lonergan.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

[WTD] Roksan Kandy MKIII CD Player

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire