[WTD] 24V Regulator & Naim Mod Capacitors

vendredi 18 mars 2016

As per my Naim 12/120 servicing thread I would like to buy some components.

http://ift.tt/1UaPSTf

I need a regulator for the preamp supply in the power amp, and I was thinking along the lines of the following:

LM317 type regulator board from a SNAPS or similar
Avondale TPR2 or ALW Superreg or similar

The board needs to be compact, around 50mm by 50mm or less. What is out there?

I would also like to buy some aftermarket Input Caps and Feedback Caps for this amp. From what I can see the Evox are the best but I can't find a supplier for these. I think I need 2 nr. 3.3uf Evox SMR for the input cap, and 2 nr. 47uf Evox MMK for the feedback cap. I may take 4 nr. 47uf caps and do the VBE decoupling caps at the same time.

Anybody got any spares in their boxes?

James,

Let's block ads! (Why?)

[WTD] 24V Regulator & Naim Mod Capacitors

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire