Tuner hoarding disease?

jeudi 3 mars 2016

I don't seem to be able to stop collecting tuners...

Bought my 6th yesterday, a Primare T20 (1999 - is that classic? ) - only cost £24 as it has been dropped heavily on its front panel, and in the back of mind I was wondering about using the case to re-house my Croft Micro II into.

However, apart from the bent corner of front panel, and broken feet that have now been fixed, it works fine, and sounds pretty good.

Seems to be a pretty basic FM module installed (I find reference to same module being on PC cards in the past), but electronics around it are well implemented I think (3 regulated supplies, with one dedicated to control circuitry). It sounds better than a Rega Radio 3 in my office system. I think it was a £600 item back in the day, anyone heard one?

Photos below.

Richard






This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Tuner hoarding disease?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire