Tascam M-801R Mini Disc problem

jeudi 3 mars 2016

Tascam M-801R Mini Disc problem


Hi all, I have just bought a Tascam MD-801R Mini Disc player recorder. It has come with a fault (which I knew about) in as much as it plays a pre recorded disk ok, indicates a signal that is input but will not record onto disc. i.e.. Set it up to record, check levels and start in record mode. Stop recording and go to play and there is nothing on the disc.
So, I've spent a number of hours today trying to obtain a service manual with the schematic drawings. No luck. I've spoken to the UK repair agents who inform me that the 801 is no longer supported by Tascam and there are no spare parts available. When I requested a manual I was told that they would not supply a manual either. When I pointed out that if they no longer supported them and there were no spares why withhold the manual. I was then told there were no user serviceable items anyway. So apparently if you have dodgy caps, diodes, FET's, etc you are not able to service them. I get the feeling they just want to supply new technology boxes. Bugger the service side!
Anyway, to the point. If anyone has or knows where I can get a copy/pdf of the Service Manual for a Tascam MD-801R would they be kind enough to let me know please.

Reply With Quote

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Tascam M-801R Mini Disc problem

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire