Pmc 22 or 23?

mardi 22 mars 2016

Pmc 22 or 23?


Hi I'm new to this forum and looking at some of the equipment you own I maybe in the wrong place but here goes with my system: Arcam A39 Amp, Arcam cd37' Arcam D33, PMC TB2i's on dedicated PMC stands. Speaker cable Nordost Blue Heaven Bi Wire, interconnects Nordost Red Dawn. I have uploaded my entire cd collection to a dedicated computer with i3 processor, 8 gb ram & 2tb hard drive hooked up to the D33 via optical. I am thinking of upgrading my speakers either the pmc 22's or 23's, both get excellent reviews but which would any members recommend? I did own the DB1i's but upgraded to the Tb's which are totally a different league especially in the base dept. I notice the 23's have the same 5.25 cone as the db1's have therefore if I went for these would they sound similar to the db1's. The 22's have the same size cone as my tb2i's so I assume they would sound similar? Any advice on which would be my best option would be fully appreciated.

Reply With Quote

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Pmc 22 or 23?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire