Naim Prefix and Epona PS

mardi 1 mars 2016

Having changed the phono stage I have for sale:

Naim Prefix. K type. Serial number 109340.

and the Epona PS which I used to power the Prefix with.

I don't think any introduction is needed to the Prefix but the Epona was built by Fox of this parish. The Epona comes in a full width olive style Naim case and weighs a ton! The Epona is comparable in terms of performance with an olive Naim Super Cap.

Both items are in very good condition.

I do not have original packaging but they will be securely packaged. Collection is preferred from Sutton, Surrey otherwise the postage will be somewhat on the high side on account of the weight of the Epona.

I will attempt to provide links to photos of these later on.

I am looking for £600 for both items.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Naim Prefix and Epona PS

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire