My JVC AX-Z1010TN DAC just died.

jeudi 3 mars 2016

My JVC AX-Z1010TN DAC just died.

Oh dear! As per title. The D/A Con Direct relay appears to be clicking in OK, but neither optical or coax inputs result in any sound out. I haven't opened up yet, but complex digital circuits are new to me. I suppose breaking now is a lot better than the day before or during Scalford. I was going to give it an overdue service before Scalford anyway. Looks like a repair is now required.

The symptoms were loss of audio during playing of internet radio. My first reaction was to suspect my internet connection, but the problem is definitely DAC related, with or without D/A Con Direct.

Any suggestions? I'll start reading the service manual in a little more detail.

http://ift.tt/1QNxd8N

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

My JVC AX-Z1010TN DAC just died.

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire