Mum's Phone Slow

vendredi 11 mars 2016

About 2 years ago I bought my Mum a Motorola Moto-E phone. XT1021B is the model number. It has 4GB storage and a 1.2 GHz Cortex-A7 CPU. Specs here It is perfectly adaquate for the basic things my Mum does.

It ran well when I got it, but now after some years of updates it is running really slow and even runs out of space just installing the basic Android apps and updates. She has no photos or music etc.. on there. Only 250mB free! It's becoming unusable, for example today the 'Photos' app would not run and insisted on an update but when we tried to update it said not enough storage. Motorola should not be pushing updates that the phone can't handle!

What can I do to make it run well? Is there a way to install a stripped down version of android and apps or perhaps the original install and stop it forcing updates?

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Mum's Phone Slow

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire