Managing different desktop arrangements in OSX (El Capitan)

vendredi 4 mars 2016

Hey folks,

I share my Apple laptop between work and home. Does anyone know of any software that will enable me to store multiple desktop configurations that I can either manually switch between or (preferably) will switch automatically, depending on my location and/or the connected hardware?

At home I could be either:
1) working on the laptop without an external monitor connected
2) connected to a larger external monitor and maybe a separate keyboard/trackpad

At work I will be:
1) connected to a different external monitor, separate keyboard and trackpad.

What I want to do is to be able to open apps on the separate monitors when they are available, switch between that setup and the standalone setup (and back again) as required. I know that the overall desktop will condense down onto one screen but can I make it restore back to how it was next time the external monitors are connected?

Thanks,

john

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Managing different desktop arrangements in OSX (El Capitan)

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire