Is there an App for iPad & iPhone for music other than iTunes?

mardi 1 mars 2016

I've a MBPr and an Iphone 6S can't believe how well they work together but I run my own business on them plus two windows programs which I run on an old windows laptop but I need to find something similar so that everything is on the MBPr.

BTW, the iPhone 6S is fantastic for music playback, I was listening to a David Bowie greatest hits on apple music the other night and was amazed at how the music was clearly mastered for the phone/itunes, drums and guitars & piano were really different sounding in the mix from my vinyl versions, thought it was really interesting to hear records from Ziggy, AS and HD done like that, kind of spacial, if you like, instruments isolated but not isolated from the whole record sort of thing.

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Is there an App for iPad & iPhone for music other than iTunes?

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire