Hifi News Headcase HFN009 headphone amplifier

vendredi 4 mars 2016

Hi

my loft clearcut continues and I am finding all sorts of stuff that I had forgotten about.

I have a hifi news "Headcase" HFN009 headphone amplifier that I would like to go to a good home.

If you search the internet there is a reasonable amount of information about it. I believe it was a Class A amplifier and at the time I was into headphones, sounded superb.

I have just tested the unit this morning, and although I don't really have great testing environment, it still sounds fantastic

Anyway, suggest £40, collection, Teddington, Middlesex. Going to guess about £8 to post it.

Neil

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

Hifi News Headcase HFN009 headphone amplifier

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire