[FS] Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-D

mercredi 2 mars 2016

For sale is my trusty Nikon 18-35 wide angle zoom lens.

The lens is in good to fair condition. I have included detailed pictures so the buyer can judge the condition of the lens for themselves. There is some dust present, but this doesn't images. The lens is optically A-OK. (I have included some pictures I have taken with this lens for reference).

Comes with hood and both front and rear caps.

£225 + postage

Please PM if interested.

Thanks for looking

Here are some images I have taken with this lens:

Crete Brick Building Mono by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Sterwartby Lake by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Stewartby Lake Landscape by Amar Sood, on Flickr

Lefty

This entry passed through the Full-Text RSS service - if this is your content and you're reading it on someone else's site, please read the FAQ at http://ift.tt/jcXqJW.

[FS] Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5 AF-D

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire