Audio Research Reference v's Naim

dimanche 20 mars 2016

Morning all,

I'm shortlisting in my mind a couple of amp upgrade options before going ahead to demo.

Shortlist is either AR Ref6 + Ref75 or NAC252/Supercap/Nap300.

I'm expecting to hear different things and from a review perspective, expecting to enjoy the AR more.

The thing in my mind is convenience and support. The amps are going to be used for more than music (my projector is hooked up to the system via a receiver, which drives the centre and rears, and the main amp drives the mains), therefore solid state makes more sense, particularly as leaving them on is more convenient for the wife to use.

Has anyone had a similar dilemma and found a solution? I'm happy to replace the tubes once per year, but I'm thinking about service support over the years.

I've owned naim in the past (82/Super/250.2) and loved the sound, although my current Melody integrated took me to another level.

This purchase is likely to be my last for at least a decade.

Thanks

Let's block ads! (Why?)

Audio Research Reference v's Naim

0 commentaires:

Enregistrer un commentaire